The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts that Ehgartner & Moll GmbH & Co KG concludes with consumers as part of the offers on the website unterdiehaut.online or undertheskin.online.
- Conclusion of contract
(1) Contracts that are concluded as part of our online shop are concluded with Ehgartner & Moll GmbH & Co KG based in Schwetzingen.
(2) Customers can place the goods and services presented in our online shop in the virtual shopping cart by clicking on the “Buy” button. This process is non-binding and does not constitute a contract offer. During the ordering process (step 5: payment information), the customer must confirm that he has read and accepted these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions can be called up at any time via a corresponding link in Step 5: Payment information and on the homepage of our online shop. Before placing an order, the content of the order including the customer data is summarized on an overview page. By clicking on the “order now” field, the customer makes a binding offer to us to conclude a purchase contract with Ehgartner & Moll GmbH & Co KG.
After placing the order, the customer receives an automatically generated e-mail from us, which confirms that we have received the order and gives its details (confirmation of receipt). This confirmation of receipt does not represent acceptance of the contract. A contract is only concluded when an order confirmation is sent or when the goods are delivered. The customer can save or print out these General Terms and Conditions at any time by clicking on the “Save” or “Print” button at the bottom of this page. The customer can save and/or print out the content of his order immediately after placing his order. Furthermore, we will provide the customer with the contractual provisions, including these General Terms and Conditions, in text form after the order has been placed at the latest upon delivery of the goods.
(3) Contract language is German.
(4) We initially offer our goods and services in the German-speaking area of the EU. The activity can be expanded at any time.
- Prices, shipping costs, delivery
(1) The prices stated on our website are in euros.
(2) The shipping costs are EUR 3 per delivery if the order is from within the EU. We deliver as quickly as possible – usually within 6 working days. If we do not have an item in stock, we will let you know as soon as possible when delivery can be expected. If, for technical reasons, we deliver your order in several parts, we will of course only calculate the shipping costs once.
(3) The customer has to bear the costs of the return.
(4) Deliveries are sent during normal working hours. Please choose the shipping address so that someone can receive the shipment.
- Payment; Set-Off and Rights of Retention
(1) Payment is made in advance using the money transfer options offered.
(2) The customer is only entitled to offsetting claims that are undisputed by us or have been legally established against us. The customer is only authorized to exercise a right of retention insofar as his counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
- Retention of title
(1) The delivered goods remain our property until they have been paid for in full.
(2) The customer must notify us of access by third parties to the reserved goods immediately after it becomes known. The customer is liable for all costs incurred for the cancellation of such access, in particular by filing a third-party objection action, insofar as reimbursement of the costs cannot be obtained from the third party concerned.
(1) The customer has the right to claim the download of the films within the specified period. After this period, the claim to the download expires, the validity of the link expires automatically.
(2) There is no warranty obligation if the DVDs sent were damaged as a result of improper handling or the films cannot be downloaded because the technical requirements for this were not met (e.g. insufficient storage space). The buyer takes the instructions and recommendations provided for this from the notes during the sales process.
(1) We collect and store the customer data necessary for business transactions. When processing the customer’s personal data, we observe the statutory provisions.
(2) Under no circumstances will personal data be passed on to third parties.
(3) Upon request, the customer will receive information about the data stored about his person at any time. Upon request, all personal data will be deleted.
- Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You can revoke your contract declaration within two weeks in text form (e.g. letter, fax, e-mail) without giving reasons or – if the item is left to you before the deadline – by returning the item. The period begins after receipt of this instruction in text form, but not before receipt of the goods by the recipient. The timely dispatch of the cancellation or the item is sufficient to meet the cancellation deadline.
The revocation or the return of the goods should be sent to:
Ehgartner & Moll GmbH & Co KG, Johannesbergstrasse 6, A-3041 Starzing
In the event of an effective revocation, the mutually received services are to be returned. If you cannot return the service received to us in whole or in part, or only in a deteriorated condition, you may have to pay us compensation for the value. Transportable items are to be returned at our risk. You have to bear the cost of returning. Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you with the dispatch of your declaration of revocation or the item, for us with their receipt.
End of revocation
- Applicable Law
The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to these terms and conditions and the entire legal relationship between us and our contractual partners.
- Final Provisions
(1) This contract contains all agreements made between the parties regarding the subject matter of the contract. Verbal collateral agreements do not exist.
(2) Should individual provisions of this contract be ineffective or unenforceable, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. The invalid or unenforceable provision will be replaced by the valid or enforceable provision that comes as close as possible to the ineffective or unenforceable provision in economic terms.
- Provider identification, summonable address, information requirements
Our address for complaints and other declarations of intent as well as our summonable address is:
Ehgartner & Moll GmbH & Co KG.
CEO Bert Ehgartner
Telephone: +43 – 2772 – 52737